Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I do, again.

[via]
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind getting married again (to the same person, of course!). I had a pre-pinterest wedding (a good or bad thing, you decide) and I was one of the first of my friends to get married. We had a GORGEOUS day and it was literally a dream come true.
Bottom line; it was so fun, I'd do it again.

the greatest guy + pretty dress + all your friends & family + beautiful photographs + food + drink + dancing = a darn good tine.

I also know that if I was to do it again, I'd have Emily take the pictures. She's a great friend, photographer, and teacher and she just so happens to be giving away a Pint Sized Photography Package to one lucky couple this month. The link and the qualifications can be found here. She's also doing 10% off any teacher weddings, because she knows how cool we all are.

If not you, maybe a sister, friend, neighbor, co-worker. 
Spread the love and definitely check out her blog. You won't regret it.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely do the wedding over again too! Just not the planning...and I would want the do-over to be the exact same as the first time...such a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete